Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

What NOW ?

Was peacefully dozing away in the shuttle yesterday evening. Suddenly, the noise of glass being smashed and something breaking abruptly ended my sleep and brought me back to the real world. It took me a moment or two to realize that the sound was from the speakers blaring out radio city. Then, there was this deep voice that announced 'when was the last time a news channel had this effect on you?'. I wondered if the sounds that preceded the announcement symbolized the frustration of the poor TV viewer, assuming ofcourse that the news broadcast in this channel would be as meaningless as the news that they print everyday. I don't think there is anything to assume in that, I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?