Sunday, June 26, 2005

 

Sunday Bloody Sunday....


I have lost count as to the number of people I have let down today. I cant use the general term "people" to refer to them, they are much than that. A whole lot of action items ranging from booking movie tickets to railway station drop to dentist appointment to filing tax returns, were lined up for the day (some cropped up during the course of the day). At the end of the day thanks to my 'inaction' these still remain as open action items (oh no... I am sounding like a typical s/w engg now). Well, but the affected parties were gracious enough to accept my apologizes. I am happy that they didn't sound like a certain person in a certain notorious mail chain whose famous dialogue was 'You may apologize but I will not apologize you' ;-). Well, I guess instead of referring others for time management and priority management courses, its high time I attended a few of them myself.

Comments:
In the immortal words of our Thalaivar, "Gatham gatham!". :)

(Please DO NOT crack any Batman-related jokes!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?