Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

Priorities

Its been week since my parents got back from their vacation. It was a much needed break for them and looks like they really enjoyed the trip. When they got back, they wanted to tell me every worthwhile aspect of their vacation, the brilliant himalayan scenery, the trip to the national park, everyday treks in the hills and much more. They wanted me to load up the snaps so that I could appreciate what they were describing. Well, but I was busy in my own world, busy doing my own stuff, promised to load the snaps soon enough. Next day came, next day went and so did the day after that. I was still 'very busy', finding no time for this between phone calls, TV, surfing and a hundred other worthless activities that I do everyday. Well at some point they finally gave up I guess, loaded the snaps themselves. A week has flow by and now finally I am searching for the snaps on the comp, I am still searching..............

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?